Buddha’s Sayings On Patience, Tolerance And Life.
..by Anura Guruge
1. Conversation On Buddhism: I Ask My Father, The Buddhist Scholar …
>>–Aug. 16, 2012.
2. President Obama … Misnomer About Buddhist Prayer — Nov. 19, 2012.
3. Boston Buddhist Temple (Vihara), BBV … Aug. 12, 2012.
4. Post Your Questions About Buddhism … — Oct. 10, 2012.
My father sent these to me. I am not sure whether the Buddha actually said these or he is credited with them because it is the kind of thing that he likely would have said, based on his other words. My father would know. I haven’t asked him. But, these saying don’t upset me and I realize that many will find them uplifting. So, I am posting them in that spirit. Again, I am not saying that these are actually words said by the Buddha.
When you feel insulted:
If you are right then there is no need to get angry,
And if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
Patience with family is love,
Patience with others is respect,
Patience with self is confidence and
Patience with one’s religion is faith.
Never Think Hard about the PAST, It brings Tears…
Don’t Think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear…
Live this Moment with a Smile, It brings Cheers.!!!!
Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
Every problem comes to make us or break us,
Choice is our’s whether we become victims or victorious !!!
Search a beautiful heart not a beautiful face.
Beautiful things are not always good,
but good things are always beautiful.
Remember me like a pressed flower in your Notebook.
It may not be having any fragrance,
but will remind you of my existence forever in your life.
- 84,464 hits
Comet ISON Kindle ebooks
publisher of this blog
Published April 9, 2013.
Published April 18, 2013.
Anura Guruge the publisher
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Kindle eBooks For 2013 Pope Transition
Published Feb. 14, Feb. 18, Feb. 25 & May 1, 2013.
- May 23, 2013 Google Doodle Is A Winner Of The “Doodle 4 Google” Competition: Sabrina Brady of Wisconsin. May 23, 2013
- Supposedly, Per Boston Craigslist, The New Bikinis For 2013. Doubt Whether We Will See These Around Lake Winnipesaukee. May 22, 2013
- Handel Society, “St. Matthew Passion”, May 2013: A 3 CD Set Will Be Available For $25. May 22, 2013
- I Need A Louis Marx 1960s President Grover Cleveland Plastic Figure PLEASE. Of Course, I Will Pay. Help. May 21, 2013
- Amazon’s Product Return System Is Temporarily Not Working! But, You Can Get Them To Call You To Handle Return, In This Case A PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System. May 21, 2013
- Alton Central School Board Still Dragging Its Heel On Major Bullying Issue Brought To Its Attention On March 1, 2013. May 21, 2013
- TDS Internet (Broadband Fiber) Outage In Alton, NH: Monday, May 20, 2013 For ~6 Hours Till 5:49 PM. May 20, 2013
- Dartmouth Hopkins Center: Handel Society, “St. Matthew Passion”, May 19, 2013 — Goose Bump Inducing Virtuosic Gala. May 20, 2013
- We Went To The Meredith, NH, Community Yard Sale Today, Saturday, May 18, 2013. It Was Pretty Good. May 18, 2013
- New Hampshire Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Ceremony (May 17, 2013) & My Second Shift Volunteering At The Concord State House. May 18, 2013
- Our ‘Emmi-Dent’ Truly ‘Ultrasonic’ Toothbrush With Nano-Technology Toothpaste. May 16, 2013
- Meredith, NH, Community Yard Sale This Saturday, May 18, 2013. May 16, 2013
Countdown to Key Event
Top Posts & Pages
- May 23, 2013 Google Doodle Is A Winner Of The "Doodle 4 Google" Competition: Sabrina Brady of Wisconsin.
- New Hampshire (NH) 2012 - 2013 Property Tax Rate Comparison. Highest & Free 'Sortable' Spreadsheet
- How To NOW Gain Access Google's Zamboni Game (Now That The Doodle Is History).
- 2 (Or More) Android Devices (Pads or Phones) On The SAME Google Play Account (Same e-Mail)
- Alton, NH Property Tax Rate: 23rd Lowest In State! I Am Humbled But Still Distressed.
- Google Nexus 7 Pad: Replacement, Activation, Transferring APPS & 3 Androids On The Same Google Account.
- How To Play "Atari Breakout" Video Game On Google Image Search. Today's Productivity Sapper. Thank YOU, Google.
- Fasting For Two Consecutive Days Is Just Plain Wrong. It Is Immoral. Everything In Moderation. Fast Every Other Day. 3 Days A Week.
- Is Al Gore Gay? I Just Got Back From Seeing Him In Concord.
- FitBit Ultra Wireless: I Tossed Mine. Doesn't Work. Piece Of Junk As Far As I Am Concerned.
- May 23, 2013 Google Doodle Is A Winner Of The "Doodle 4 Google" Competition: Sabrina Brady of Wisconsin. wp.me/pz49E-1wC 10 hours ago
- Supposedly, Per Boston Craigslist, The New Bikinis For 2013. Doubt Whether We Will See These Around Lake Winnipesaukee.… 22 hours ago
- Handel Society, "St. Matthew Passion", May 2013: A 3 CD Set Will Be Available For $25. wp.me/pz49E-1wq 22 hours ago
- I Need A Louis Marx 1960s President Grover Cleveland Plastic Figure PLEASE. Of Course, I Will Pay. Help. wp.me/pz49E-1wk 1 day ago
- Amazon's Product Return System Is Temporarily Not Working! But, You Can Get Them To Call You To Handle Return, In This Case A PetSafe… 1 day ago