Loudon, NH Speedway Christmas Lights: ‘Gift Of Lights': I Bought A Ticket On Line. Very Easy.
..by Anura Guruge
I like buying tickets online — as long as there is no outlandish service fee (or some other exploitative markup). The ‘Gift of Lights’ folks made it easy and compelling. NO service charge. Actually, you get an automatic $2 off the ticket!
Very slick. Just need a credit card and printer. It is done by ‘Vendini‘. I think I have had tickets from them before. All bar-code driven. This should speed things up since we can just lineup to get in, rather than having to get in the ‘Buy Tickets’ line.
I will, of course, let you know how we fared. I am hoping for great things.
Tags: Anura Guruge, buying tickets, Christmas Lights, discount, Free, Gift Of Lights, light show, Loudon, Loudon speedway, New Hampshire, New Hampshire (NH), nh lights, NH Speedway, online, Santa, service fee
Blog Stats (Views)
- 403,140 views
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR DETAILS
Maritime Folk Festival, Sep. 27 - 28, 2014, Portsmouth
To have your event included:
Recommended N.H. Restaurants
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- “Great Waters Music Festival”, Wolfeboro, N.H., Summer of 2015 — Ronan Tynan, Irish Tenor & Captivating Folk Singer Jonathan Edwards Signed Up. September 1, 2014
- Program Schedule For The 2014 ‘Highland Games’ At Loon, N.H. With The “Glengarry Bhoys” Now Available. September 1, 2014
- I, As A Granite State Ambassador (GSA), Signed Up Again To Be An Official Fall Foliage Updater For The N.H. Dept. Of Tourism. September 1, 2014
- Deanna Tries Her Hand With My Refurbished Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS II Lens. September 1, 2014
- “The Bridge Over The River Kwai” In The 1950s Oscar Winning Movie (Film) Is Being Rebuilt In Kitulgala, Sri Lanka. August 31, 2014
- Dover, N.H., Greek Fest 2014 At The ‘Hellenic Center’ — Saturday, August 30, 2104. August 30, 2014