McDonald’s Alton (NH): Employees Not Washing Hands — State Is Going To Look Into Incident.
.by Anura Guruge
First time ever that I have ever filed a complaint about food service.
But I could not let this go unreported. That would have been irresponsible.
I am sure that more egregious violations happen all the time.
Lets see what will transpire.
Blog Stats (Views)
- 401,670 views
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR DETAILS
Maritime Folk Festival, Sep. 27 - 28, 2014, Portsmouth
To have your event included:
Recommended N.H. Restaurants
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- Elect Raymond Howard Jr. For State Representative N.H. Belknap District 8: Alton, Barnstead & Gilmanton. August 30, 2014
- “North Shore Acappella”, August 29, At The ‘Inn On Main’, Wolfeboro, N.H. — The Setup. August 29, 2014
- The Passing Of Dr. James (Jim) R. Eakin, Laconia & Meredith, N.H. THE BEST Eye Doctor In Central New Hampshire. August 29, 2014
- Pictures By Alton Photographer, John Bishop, Using My Refurbished Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS II Lens. August 29, 2014
- British Prime Minister David Cameron, August 29, 2014, On ISIS Threat — Stirring & Impressive. Very Presidential. August 29, 2014
- “North Shore Acappella”, August 29, At The ‘Inn On Main’, Wolfeboro, N.H. — The Last 2014 ‘Great Waters’ Concert. August 29, 2014