McDonald’s Alton (NH): Employees Not Washing Hands — State Is Going To Look Into Incident.
.by Anura Guruge
First time ever that I have ever filed a complaint about food service.
But I could not let this go unreported. That would have been irresponsible.
I am sure that more egregious violations happen all the time.
Lets see what will transpire.
Blog Stats (Views)
- 403,529 views
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR DETAILS
Maritime Folk Festival, Sep. 27 - 28, 2014, Portsmouth
To have your event included:
Recommended N.H. Restaurants
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- “Great Waters Music Festival”, Wolfeboro, N.H., Summer of 2015 — Ronan Tynan, Irish Tenor & Captivating Folk Singer Jonathan Edwards Signed Up. September 1, 2014
- Program Schedule For The 2014 ‘Highland Games’ At Loon, N.H. With The “Glengarry Bhoys” Now Available. September 1, 2014
- I, As A Granite State Ambassador (GSA), Signed Up Again To Be An Official Fall Foliage Updater For The N.H. Dept. Of Tourism. September 1, 2014
- Deanna Tries Her Hand With My Refurbished Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS II Lens. September 1, 2014
- “The Bridge Over The River Kwai” In The 1950s Oscar Winning Movie (Film) Is Being Rebuilt In Kitulgala, Sri Lanka. August 31, 2014
- Dover, N.H., Greek Fest 2014 At The ‘Hellenic Center’ — Saturday, August 30, 2104. August 30, 2014