“Comets: 101 Facts & Trivia” eBook Available FREE From August 23 to 28, 2013. Read On Any Platform.
.by Anura Guruge
August 27 is a rather important day in my life.
So this 5 day have it for FREE is meant to span that day.
It was the day that I left Ceylon (aged 13.9 years) in 1967.
It was my start date at IBM (Hursley) in 1974
(aged 20.9 and armed with my B. Sc. (Hons.)),
though it a Monday that year, was a Bank Holiday in the UK,
and I only reported to work on August 28
— albeit getting paid for the 27th.
[Since this was my very first job of any sort I started my work career getting paid for holiday WITHOUT having worked a single day.]
It is ~ a ‘week’ ahead of my birthday.
So, to celebrate I am giving away this eBook for free.
Check it out. It is a fun book.
Blog Stats (Views)
- 402,984 views
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR DETAILS
Maritime Folk Festival, Sep. 27 - 28, 2014, Portsmouth
To have your event included:
Recommended N.H. Restaurants
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- Pictures By Alton Photographer, John Bishop, Using My Refurbished Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS II Lens. August 31, 2014
- “The Bridge Over The River Kwai” In The 1950s Oscar Winning Movie (Film) Is Being Rebuilt In Kitulgala, Sri Lanka. August 31, 2014
- Dover, N.H., Greek Fest 2014 At The ‘Hellenic Center’ — Saturday, August 30, 2104. August 30, 2014
- Red, 1962 (First Model Year) MG B Roadster, From Gilford, N.H. August 30, 2014
- “North Shore Acappella”, August 29, At The ‘Inn On Main’, Wolfeboro, N.H. For “Great Waters” Was Just Scintillating. August 30, 2014
- Elect Raymond Howard Jr. For State Representative N.H. Belknap District 8: Alton, Barnstead & Gilmanton. August 30, 2014