Boston Chinatown Is Gearing Up For 2014 Chinese New Year: ‘The Year Of The Horse’.
by Anura Guruge
++++ Search ‘Chinese New Year’ for other posts from 2014 & past years >>>>
++++ Check CATEGORY ‘Holidays’ for more >>>>
They at least have a 2014 ‘Year of the Horse’ tab on their Facebook.
That is a good start. I will stay on top and keep you posted.
As far as I can tell (and I have found out since last year that I am probably not Chinese as I had thought) the festivities will be on Sunday, February 9, 2014.
Last year, as some of you may recall, we were all foiled by two back-to-back blizzards, one on each weekend.
Blog Stats (Views)
- 456,449 views
Search this blog for posts on:
- Acadia National Park, ME
- Strawbery Banke, NH
- Red Poppy (Day)
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Highland Games, Loon, NH
- Popes, Buddhism & Religion
- Alton, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Obamacare (A.C.A) Health Care
- N.H. Property Taxes
- Clearlakes Chorale
- Great Waters Music Festival
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR DETAILS
Dartmouth RevelsDecember, 2014, Hanover
To have your event included:
Recommended N.H. Restaurants
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- Poor Phil Hughes’ Injury From A Cricket Ball ONLY Redoubles My Calls To BAN Cricket Helmets! November 26, 2014
- I Signed Up For 2015 Insurance On Healthcare.gov, aka, Obamacare [i.e., ACA], Website Without Too Much Grief. November 26, 2014
- Alton Central School (ACS) [NH]: West African Drumming Assembly With Moussa Traore. November 25, 2014
- New Hampshire (N.H.) 2014 – 2015 Property Tax Rates, Highest & Lowest, Vs. Per Capita Income. November 25, 2014
- Craigslist Hacked (Down For 12+ Hours) Then Sony Pictures — It Is Getting Scary Out There. November 25, 2014
- Second Compelling Article About ‘Mount Everest’ In National Geographic Within 18 Months — This One In November 2014 Issue. November 25, 2014