by Anura Guruge
>>>> Search ‘MetroCast’ using SEARCH field ⇒⇒⇑⇑ for LATEST Updates >>>>
Other Related posts:
1. Metrocast Down Feb. 26, 2015.
2. MetroCast Down Feb. 24, 2015.
3. Cancel 2 TDS fiber links to house.
4. TP-Link Wi-Fi Network for house.
5. MetroCast maintains 75Mbps.
6. 75Mbps Internet From Metrocast.
7. TDS claiming Gigabit by Oct. 2015.
MetroCast sucks — but doesn’t even do that very well.
I signed up BECAUSE I just couldn’t get by with the 15Mbps I was getting from TDS.
I knew it was a risk because MetroCast has never been committed to helping its customers.
I never expected it to be THIS BAD.
I have to do something. I can not work with ‘no bandwidth’.