Click to ENLARGE.
Base information for both images from
Visit them for LOT more.
5 Things to remember & note.
- It will NOT be a BLUE Moon! That is just an expression — in that it is the 2nd Full Moon in the month. The other having been on January 1, 2018 — which was also a Supermoon.
So, I repeat. The moon will NOT be blue. Not Blue. Promise.
- The TOTAL eclipse begins to the West of us. So we will only see a Partial Eclipse and a very partial one at that. And it will be fleeting.
- The Moon will set beyond the horizon, not counting our tree line, soon after the Partial Eclipse starts!
We might see it, at most, for 3 minutes! Yes, 3 minutes. It might already be below the tree line.
- It is in the morning. Not at night. 6:57 am — i.e., morning.
- Weather could, as ever, in New Hampshire, be an issue.