Click to ENLARGE and read here. From ‘MarketWatch’, of course.
Click to access my post from a few weeks ago.
It is kind of a ‘no brainer’. Fitbit desperately needs a buyer and Google needs Fitbit hardware & technology and has money aplenty.
But, as the MarketWatch article also mentions this might have been a token, half-hearted attempt by Google. Yes, assimilating Fitbit into the Google universe will have some significant challenges. But, it is intriguing.
I am mighty interested. Yes, of course, I will keep you posted.
Click for Amazon product listing. This is what we used.
The LG washer is about 12-years old. So, judging by the fridges we have had, it was due to start giving trouble. It stopped pulling water early last week. Thanks to the magic of Google and YouTube the wife had the problem diagnosed in no time. She was also convinced that it was a job that we could do. So, she found the part, on Amazon, and we ordered it. It arrived last Friday (one-day late).
On Saturday we went about trying to see if we could do it. Pulling out the washer was the most difficult part. We have it on anti-vibration pads and that added to the difficulty. With three of us pushing and pulling we eventually got it far enough out for me to get to the back.
I had watch the start of the YouTube video. Once I got the drift of it it was easy enough. Looks intimidating. Four (4) water hoses with clips and five (5) electrical connectors. But the electrics just slip off and the way the wiring harness is designed there is no way you can get the connectors wrong when plugging them back. So, that helped. The water hoses, surprisingly, were also easy enough to deal with. Didn’t take long. We were happy.
Pushing the washer back was another story. But, we managed. It all works. I am impressed and relieved. Dodged a bullet. Not counting time and aggravation it cost us a total of $32 to fix it. Cheap enough.
My knee surgery in March was much, much less painful and stressful!
What a morning. Aahhhhh!
I knew it was NOT going to be easy and we are NOT done yet. I still need to get a Cat 6 cable installed outside. I knew that that was coming too.
And to cap it all, they were using my Drobo External RAID disk storage as an armrest! As always I was too polite to tell them to mend their ways. After they left I had to do a FULL data recovery/build on the Drobo. That took 3-hours!
The Atlantic Broadband router (and thus the network) is GONE — though I am still going to be paying for it till November 6, 2019. C’est la vie.
Because TDS had to install an extender, as I knew they would, we have 3 Wi-Fi networks. Wi-Fi is OK. Not great. OK.