by Anura Guruge
++++ Search ‘camera’, ‘Lumix’, ‘Sony’, ‘Canon’ & ‘BuyDig’ for other related posts >>>>
**** Check Category ‘Six Images’ for daily photographs >>>>
I read (as of last year) a LOT of camera & photography related matter — in printed form and online. Often there are things I want to make note of for future reference. Well these posts will serve that purpose with the added bonus that I can share them with YOU. Hope that makes sense. The notes will be ultra pithy but you should not have any difficulty working out what I am talking about. So here goes, the first post of this genre. Please note that these notes are highly subjective and pertain purely to items that are of RELEVANCE and interest to I.
1. Tamron 18 – 200mm f/3.5 – 6.3 for Sony $249.
2. Op/Tech Mirrorless Wrist Strap, $9.95.
3. Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mk II, 16MP MFT — $1,099.
4. Panasonic Lumix GX8, 20.3MP, Dual I.S., Starlight AF — $1,199.
5. Tamrac Corona camera case, $169
1. Crawford Notch State Park, New Hampshire.
2. Mirrorless: Olympus OM-D E-10 Mk II (MFT), Lumix GF7 (MFT), Fujifilm X-T1 (APSC).
3. Drift Stealth 2.
1. Fujifilm X-T1 & X-T10.
2. Tamron 16-300 mm Di II VC for Sony.